Find out about online resources
There is now the facility for patients to book appointments with a doctor and order repeat prescriptions via the SystmOnline website. You can also view your medical record and results. This is protected by the highest security and cannot be accessed by others providing you keep your registration details secure.
Simply present at reception with 2 forms of ID, one of which must be photographic, i.e. a passport or driving licence. The other must be a bank statement or recent utility bill displaying your current address. You will be issued with a username and temporary password.
Once you have registered you can also download their SystmOnline app
Text Message and Email Service
To improve our communication efficiency and cut down on costly paper correspondence, your GP would like to be able to communicate with you by Email and Text Message where possible.
We need your consent in order to do this. Click here to give consent.
We have made several of our forms available online. Click here to view them
Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. It can allow you to:
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android. To use it you must be aged 13 and over and registered with a GP surgery in England. Find out more here