Flu Vaccination 2022 – Book Your Appointment Now
Sid Valley Practice are taking bookings for patients who are eligible to have a Flu vaccination. You may receive a text message with a link to directly booked into our clinics, or you can book online or at the surgery.
We still have appointments available on the Saturday 24th Sept & 1st Oct for patients18-64 year olds with clinical indicators. Saturday 15th Oct appointments available for patients 65+ and all patients 18-64 year olds.
Eligible Flu Criteria:
- Patients over the age of 65 years of age (including those becoming aged 65 by 31st March 2023)
- Pregnant Women
- Patients aged from 18 to 64 with serious medical conditions such as:
- Chronic respiratory disease such as severe asthma, bronchitis and COPD.
- Chronic diseases such as heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease.
- Neurological disease such as Parkinson’s or motor neurone disease.
- Weakened immune system due to disease (such as AIDS/HIV), splenic dysfunction/asplenic, sickle cell disease or treatment (such as cancer treatment). Plus, patients with whom they have household contact.
- Carer’s, frontline health and care staff
- Learning disability.
- Morbidly obese BMI over 40.
- Patients aged 50-64 years of age with no clinical indicators will be eligible from 15th October 2022 (including those becoming aged 50 by 31st March 2023)