It is the purpose of the practice to provide all registered patients with personal health care of the highest quality within the resources available to us.
We will seek to implement continuous improvements in the services we provide and in the health status of the overall practice population. This will be achieved by developing a practice that is responsive to everybody’s needs and reflects whenever possible the latest advances in Primary Health care.
- Provide a high standard of Medical Care
- Be committed to our patient’s needs
- Act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- Be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
- Ensure safe and effective services and environment
- To improve as a patient centred service through decision making & communication
- To maintain our motivated and skilled work teams
- Through monitoring and auditing continue to improve our healthcare services
- Maintain high quality of care through continuous learning and training
- To guide our employees in accordance with diversity and equality
- To ensure effective and robust information governance systems
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect, honesty and compassion